Sunday, September 19, 2010

City Scapes


Our most recent project was called city scape. During this we scoured the neighborhood for contrasting shapes and sizes. We needed pictures of triangles, circles, squares, and combinations of the two separate shapes. All pictures were shot in black and white. I mostly focused on taking close up pictures of certain objects. I used all different kinds of angles in shooting, and once I was in the editing stage; I mostly darkened pictures to sharpen the quality of them.

Circles-





Squares-






Triangles-





Combining Shapes-




5 comments:

  1. I like in the last photo, you showed how thin the rectangular 'no parking' sign is, with the buildings in the background (with the rectangular windows). I liked all of these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the square/rectangle section, my favorite thing is that you didnt over edit all the shots, you left them with a 'real' feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of your pictures, i like how you took them from a different angel so you can't really tell what it looks like but then when you take another look you can tell. ( if that makes any sense)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the newspaper box picture. I like your choice of effect/editing on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first picture, it came out great. You do a really good job of switching up the angle, it works really well

    ReplyDelete