Monday, September 27, 2010

Depth

Our most recent photography project was called depth. In this we took pictures of leading lines, repetition, and foreground-background. A leading line is when you take a picture that makes it look as if a line is leading you somewhere. Repetition is fairly self-explanatory, just the repeating of objects or shapes in a photo. Foreground-background is a picture of two objects; one close, one far away. I focused on using unique angles for my photos, such as up close and down low shots. This created an interesting variety of pictures. I also decided to use some new editing techniques. Usually I edit mostly for exposure, creating a realistic look. This time, I focused on contrast and saturating the colors, creating a brighter and more vivid style. Hope you enjoy!













3 comments:

  1. Your third picture is really nice because its not only leading lines with the bar in the middle, but its also repetition because of the two doors, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the image of the five dollar bill because it is interesting the way you captured the bill with a blurred background of the sports bag. I also like the image of the driving lane in your leading lines section. I think all are successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the different pictures you took, where the camera was street level. In the layout of your blog, there are a couple photo's missing and some posted twice, but I really like the pictures in general.

    ReplyDelete