Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Our most recent project in photography was basically a Halloween photo shoot. We were given a number of creepy masks, costumes, and other items to give our photos a Halloween feel. I mostly focused on close ups of individual pieces, such as masks, a skull, and a hand. I also used more of the features on picnik.com to edit my photos than ever before. I used a number of the features to attempt to make the pictures more frightening/scary. Hopefully you enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. I think you have developed a very interesting series of halloween images because i like how you provided all your images with a sequence of horror effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos in this sereis are strong in halloween spirit. You edited them very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the effects that you added, made it dark and rally creepy.

    ReplyDelete