Saturday, December 15, 2012

Basilico Emulation Best Of

Here are my six favorite images from my series project emulating Gabriele Basilico. I learned a few interesting things during this series. First, a reminder that photography is all about preparation. Architectural/city landscape photography requires a lot of work just to get to the right angles/perspectives. I also learned a lot about the possible usages of negative space, an aspect of composition I didn't usually consider in the past. I returned to shoot in black and white for the first time in a while, and I think I learned not to overload the contrast and exposure in the editing process of said shots. It's something I used to do when I first started shooting black and white, and I lost a lot of the more interesting details in my photographs because of that. Anyways...








No comments:

Post a Comment